Friday, June 11, 2010

Quick Update

So, I was trying to take a break from blogging, but I still want to use this as my scrapbook (and my mom was asking for some new pictures!). So, here goes!!
Easter(Cont'd)


Mother's Day Weekend- I was lucky to have most of my family in town for Mother's Day. I signed us all up for a race (aren't I so nice?!) and we spent the rest of the weekend eating the calories we burned off. :-) We had a wonderful time together, even got to take out the boat! Thanks for visiting us everyone! I especially had fun having a baby in the house again (baby Owen!)


Beach- We were able to go on a campout with the scouts. After a weeks of rain, we were blessed with the only 2 dry days. It was gorgeous.
Last day of school- Emily had her end of the year preschool luau. I was so proud of her and loved hearing about how kind and helpful she is in class. She is ready for kindergarten!
Dallin had some fun end of the year activities. His teacher has been phenomenal. She is leaving the school to get her PhD and she will be greatly missed. The ceremony was very touching. She is one of those inspiring people who make you want to be a better person.



Geocaching- This is our new family hobby. After a couple of unsuccessful attempts, we met up with the Giles on Memorial Day and had a great time finding hidden treasures in our little town.


Bryce Bday- Bryce turned 3!! He was so excited! All he wanted to do was go on a roller coaster. Since no parks are open yet, we did the next best thing- went on a virtual roller coaster. :-) It was a good day and we loved celebrating Bryce. He is such a vibrant part of our family.
Summer has begun!! We started off the summer with a bang with a school trip to Safari Sam's! I am ready for a low key, fun summer!!

There is so much more! Over this 2 months, our house was on the market. We didn't end up selling it, but it has been a great learning experience. Someday I will post more about it!

2 comments:

Ranell said...

That last picture is a great family picture!

I'm so lucky to have you as a friend. I love your little family and all the fun and excitement and good talks we have together.

Great update! I need to do the same thing on my blog!

Emily said...

Ok, so I gave a speech on the benefits of blogging, but I understand your need to get away from it for a while. It was nice to see an update since I don't get to see you as much anymore. This post is a good reason why I love blogs. They update your friends and family members just like a scrapbook. What a fun few months you had! I learn so much from you, I hope you know that.