Saturday, August 12, 2006

Enjoying Life's Journey

Well, as I get ready to endure the craziness of airport security, I wanted to write some thoughts and goals down. I read a book called Enjoying Life's Journey- Choosing Happiness along the Way. It just reminded me that I have control over my happiness. I am determined to have a positive attitude and enjoy each moment, especially with my children. Unfortunately 2 of my good friends each had a parent die this week, so it has caused me to rethink life a little bit. Life is definitely too short to stress over little things. I want to do all I can to make others happy, including myself. At Girls Camp I encouraged the girls to never be the reason that someone else is looked down upon. I want to issue the same challenge to myself and anyone who reads this. Let's lift each other up! We are all truly on the same side. I have so many things to be grateful for, especially wonderful family and friends. I love all of you!!

No comments: