Sunday, May 08, 2011

Kids Happenings






Bryce and Emily finished soccer and I think they both loved it! Bryce kept a running tally of all the goals he made and gave us the update each game. I believe he finished with 13 goals! Emily was pretty excited to make her first goal at the end of the season. It was great watching her get more and more confident.

Dallin and Emily both took big steps in April. Dallin auditioned for a local talent show with a rendition of Beethoven's 5th. He practiced every day and I was very proud of his dedication. When he watched some of the audition tapes, he turned to me and said, "Mom, I am okay if I don't get picked." I thought it was very humble of him to recognize that he wasn't the best! I was still happy for his effort and the learning experience.

Emily auditioned for the local production of "Sound of Music." She sang "Defying Gravity" from Wicked. I was proud of her for getting on that big stage and not getting nervous! She did not make it either, but she had fun.

Now Dallin has started baseball and we are enjoying the new season. The kids and I watch in the rain and Jeff is helping to coach.


Here is Dallin's You Tube video.


Here is the link to Emily's You Tube video

1 comment:

Ranell said...

You have awesome kids! They are much braver (and way better at sports) than mine!