Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Biggest Loser Update

Alright, here goes!

1. Running- I got in 4 days last week- woo hoo! First time since Sarah moved that I have actually run 4 days. :-( I was very happy. I still don't feel great when I run, but I know it will get better. I missed my run this Monday though, so I need to get back on track. Had a fantastic run this morning!
2. Basic Weight lifting- stinky! I did this on Wednesday while watching Biggest Loser with Jeff, but then not the rest of the week.
3. Sugar- I did well for the most part with this one. On Sunday made treats with my family and ate too many, but got right back on track Monday.
4. Veggies- Had more salads, but can do even better!

Weight Loss Update- Drum roll.... down 2.7 pounds!!!

How did everyone else do this week?

1 comment:

amydear said...

Wow. That is an amazing loss for one week. Awesome. I was fighting a cold last week and have some other stuff going on, so right now my goal is to exercise 5 times a week. Keep up the great work!