Sunday, November 04, 2012

Thankful for my Kids

My kids are at such fun stages! I love watching find things they love and participate in them.  I feel lucky to be able to be involved with them at school. 
 Emily just turned 8, so she is old enough for Activity Days. There was a Mummy and Me Halloween party. I loved seeing her shine!
 This year's Fun Run was in the rain and Bryce didn't seem to mind at all!
 Bryce with his buddies, Spencer and Meggan.
 Emily did great in the Fun Run also. She had to walk a little bit, but I enjoyed the chat time with her.
 Dallin really puts forth a strong effort and was able to tie with his classmate for the most laps. Wish I had his speed! :-)
 Dallin's class is great! 
 Bryce and his big buddy, Kyle! I enjoyed goign to his class party!
 The kids on Halloween!
 Dallin was the CEO of the Gas and Electric Co at Biztown. What a great experience!
 I was lucky enough to get to go on the field trip. I was impressed with Biztown. The kids learned a lot!



Emily and I went to see our local production of Little Mermaid last night. I enjoy these activities with Emily and I hope the tradition continues. She was bummed that you had to be in 4th grade for this one, and I will admit I was too. :-) I can't wait to see her in more plays!

1 comment:

Hallway Express said...

My 5th grader published and sold newspapers at Biztown. I was quite impressed by what she told me about it. I'm happy to hear you have the program where you live, too. Thanks for posting, it's nice to catch up with your family every so often.