Thursday, April 20, 2006

Finally, a cleaning system for me!

Okay, so my quest is over. (I hope!) I have been on this kick to figure out how to keep my house clean in such a way that I can still get out and enjoy playing with my kids. I can follow a system, I struggle with setting up the system. So, some friends told me about "Motivated Moms". It is a calendar that gives you a checklist each day of what should be done. For example, one Friday it will say to change the sheets in the master bedroom and the next Friday it will say to change the sheets in the kids' bedroom. No more guesswork! It rotates the cleaning chores so that nothing gets left undone, yet it is so easy to follow that you aren't overwhelmed! I already printed out my calendar and it is up on my fridge! I will keep you posted on how it goes.

No comments: