Friday, October 10, 2008

Husband Tag

I thought this would be a fun thing to think about before we head out for our cruise. My mom came in today, we had a fun birthday party for Emily, went on a fantastic date night listening to a talk on marriage, and we leave in the morning for Florida. I can't wait to spend 9 days with my favorite person. I am so grateful my mom is willing to do this.


1. Were did you meet?

Good Old Glenwood Apartments in Provo, UT.

2. How long did you date before you got married?

We met in September, first date November 21st, Married the next August 21st, so we knew each other ALMOST a year before we got married!

3. How long have you been married? 10 years and we will be celebrating for the next 9 days!

4. What is you favorite feature of his? His beautiful green eyes and sexy soccer player calves!

5. What is your favorite quality of his?
He is very calm and level headed- opposite of me! He keeps me grounded. I love that! He is very tender hearted and never wants to hurt anyone.

6. Does he have a nickname for you?

Babe.

7. What is his favorite color?

Blue, I would say.

8. What is his favorite food? Baby Back Ribs!

9. What is his favorite sport?

To watch: Football To play: soccer or waterskiing

10. When and where was your first kiss?

At his parents' house 2 weeks after we started dating. I really wanted him to kiss me on our second date when we hiked the "Y." I had it all planned out in my head, but apparently he wanted to show me that I meant something to him, so he waited! He kissed me at his parents house.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Boating, running, any sports! (Except volleyball! He likes it-I don't.)

12. Do you have any Children?

Dallin (6), Emily (4), Bryce (16 months)

13. Does he have a hidden talent?

He has amazing rhythm! I love to dance, and he is a natural whenever we take lessons together. He is good at pretty much anything he tries. Sometimes that annoys me. :-)

14. How old is he?

32.

15. Who Said "I love you" first?

He did, but the feeling was definitely mutual.

16. What do you admire most about him?

He is a great father. He is one of the hardest workers I know. I have learned so much from him. He has definitely made me a better person.

17. Do you think he will read this?

No. :-)

I take Suziepetunia, Jamie Malcolm, Jadie, and Angi, and anyone else who wants to!

See you guys later!!

2 comments:

Gow_spot said...

soo fun! i love that you shared a bit of ya'll's history.
sounds like you've got a great one Kelley! and that you are happpy!
enjoy your cruise!

DanielLisaCaliDavidEmmaline said...

Wow has it been that long since Sophmore year of college? I remember you and Jeff dating. Time sure does fly, but you and Jeff really are a great couple. Happy Anniversary!