Thursday, October 09, 2008

Mother/Daughter Bonding Time...

...that's what I needed today! Emily and I went for a pedicure together. I had a gift certificate that Jeff had given me for Mother's Day, but I had to wait until my toenail came back. :-) (Fell off a year ago after the St. George Marathon, ha ha!) I thought it would be fun to take Emily for her birthday. My good friend Sue watched Bryce for me and Emily and I had a fabulous time. It was very relaxing. (Chair massage and that was a neck warmer I was wearing!) They brought us hot chocolate and water and took good care of us. Emily is a crack up and I love spending one-on-one time with her. The girls got a kick out of her. I think this will be a fun tradition. (I had to try not to cringe as she chose blue for her nail color!)

2 comments:

Leah Marie said...

That looks like so much fun, and gotta be honest - I love the blue! ;-)

Jadie said...

Your nails look purty! (I love the blue too--Emily's got a little bit o' funk in her!)