Ranell and I became friends in 2005 when I was teaching Connie (her oldest who was 3) in a Kids Gym class at the Y. We always seemed to chat for hours when we would run into each other. Over the years, our friendship has grown as we have become a support for one another. I am so grateful to have her as a friend. Here are some things about Ranell:
1. She is a fantastic mother.
2. She finds joy in the little moments.
3. She works very hard to talk kindly and calmly to her children. (I have even heard her when she doesn't know I am listening when she "butt dials" me!)
4. She is always striving to learn. We definitely share in our "self-help" obsession.
5. She is extremely organized. I have learned a lot from her.
6. She is willing to watch kids for anyone and everyone.
7. She is not "tit for tat." We have know idea who "owes" who when it comes to services or cash. :-)
8. She is willing to trade for time alone with our husbands.
9. She gave me the second best gift I have ever received (the first was my surprise weekend to CA to see Wicked from Jeff!)- she made me dinner every night for a week. That is heaven to me!
10. She accomplishes what she sets her mind to do. One year it was running a marathon, another year it was getting her Group Fitness Instructor certification.
11. She is completely loyal.
12. She forgives quickly.
13. She recognizes her mistakes and is willing to apologize.
14. She is fun to be around and makes me laugh.
15. She supports me in my goals and believes in my ability to achieve them.
16. She doesn't judge others.
17. She is patient.
18. She is one of the most thoughtful people I know and she follows through with it.
19. She is willing to do last minute crazy plans!
20. She doesn't bad mouth others.
21. She doesn't flaunt her money. :-)
22. She is a great friend, and I know she would do anything for me.
23. She is a great listener.
24. She is a fun mom who likes to do crafts with her kids and encourages them to do what they love, even if it makes a mess.
25. She is a great decorator.
26. She keeps a very clean house. I am very impressed by this skill! She will sometimes stay up all night to do it.
27. She is a hard worker.
28. She doesn't make excuses.
29. She accepts me for who I am.
30. She has a strong testimony of the gospel and is willing to share it.
31. She has a love for books that she has passed on to Connie.
32. She loves her husband!
33. She likes to try new things.
34. She is awesome!!
Happy Birthday Ranell! I hope you had a fantastic day! You are the best!