Friday, December 23, 2011

Nutcracker with Emily

As an update, our house has been much more loving. :-) I think my kids understood what I was saying, and I have been more aware. It also helps that we are out having fun, enjoying Christmas break. Trying not to be inside the house too much. :-)

One of my favorite Christmas traditions is Nutcracker with Emily. This year she had a chance to see a performance with her friend in it, but it would have meant I couldn't go with her. She started crying and said she only wanted to go with me. :-) It was so sweet! So, we got a great Groupon deal and went just the 2 of us. I was a little bummed to not have friends with us, but enjoyed the time with her. When we got there, we ran into our great friends and they ended up sitting by us. The show was fabulous! I love watching Emily's face as she is mesmerized by the dancers. 



Anyone else have a tradition they love?

No comments: