Monday, November 09, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Catch Up

I need to get to bed, so I thought I would do a catch up post! I was able to go with Emily on her preschool field trip to the pumpkin patch. This is a great farm with lots of animals, apple cider, mazes, and of course pumpkins!
We started off by riding the bus. Bryce was most excited about this. He couldn't get over the fact that he wasn't in a car seat! It was very cute.

The preschool is run by a high school class and each child is assigned 2 "buddies." Emily is in heaven having two teenagers listening to her every word. They are so great with her. This was a perfect program for Emily! She is loving preschool!

I am glad I was able to go with Emily on the field trip. We all had a great time and ended with yummy apple cider doughnuts.

No comments: