It is my Aunt Marlynn's birthday today. I have always felt very close to her and my cousins. I loved growing up with all of them. One of the hardest things of living far away is not getting to see them as often as I would like. This summer we rented a cabin in the mountains and got to all be together to play games and just hang out. I loved it!
Here are some things I love about Marlynn:
1. She is a fabulous mom! She has 5 great kids who are all amazing! Seriously!
2. She is an awesome beautician. I always have her cut my hair when I go home.
3. She is always doing something for others. She is one of the most generous people I know.
4. She is real and genuine.
5. She has always been there for me.
6. She is gorgeous!!
7. I want to be like her when I grow up!!
I am so grateful for the wonderful family that I grew up in, and the ones I gained through marrying Jeff. I feel so very blessed.