Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful for the Book Of Mormon

It has taken us a few years, but tonight we finished the Book of Mormon for the first time as a family. Woo hoo! We try to read at least a few verses each day, but it doesn't always happen. I remember when we first started becoming consistent, Dallin's reading ability really improved. Now, it is amazing to hear Emily and Bryce both read through the Book of Mormon verses. Moroni's promise is in the last chapter of Moroni, and I hope my kids will take the challenge for themselves. I have prayed about it and I KNOW that it is a true book. It was written for us. When I take time to read it each day on my own, I am given the strength and the answers I need for that day.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I cried like a baby when we finished the Book of Mormon together for the first time. It was such a great experience. Congratulations!