Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankful for Co-op Preschool and my sister Crystal

 I promise that I am still feeling thankful, I was just busy this week with nine 4 year olds at my house! It was my turn to teach the kids in our co-op preschool. For the past 2 1/2 months, I have been dropping Bryce off at different friends' houses from 8:30-noon and he comes home a happy boy who has loved learning and being with friends! In return for this "free" preschool, I take my turn teaching. This is something I have chosen to do instead of traditional preschool. I tried it with Dallin and found that I really enjoyed being part of his school experience. I am always nervous right before my time to teach, but each time I do, I remember how much I love this age! The kids are so fun and eager to learn and they say the funniest things. (I learn some good dirt sometimes!) The other moms are fantastic and good friends of mine and I feel strongly that my kids have a good base for school and have a great time! But, when it's my turn to teach, not much else gets done, hence the blog not getting updated!



I am also thankful for my "older" sister Crystal who turned 29 today! I had a long conversation with her today and I was reminded how kind, generous and loving she is. We have grown even closer over the years and I am so grateful to have her in my life. I love when people say I look like her, because I think she is just beautiful! 

2 comments:

Ranell said...

You look a lot like her! You could be twins!

Love you Kelly! You rock! I have not updated my blog in 6 months, but if I did a gratitude post, you would be in it! You are awesome and I am lucky to call you my friend.

Suzie Petunia said...

Ah, we miss free preschool. A LOT!