Thanks, Val. This should be fun. ( And don't forget I am still spreading the love. Leave a comment and I will validate you. It is quite fun!)
8 things I'm passionate about
1. My little family
2. My extended family
6. Reading(When I have time!)
8. Playing! (Especially in the water)
8 things I want to do before I die
1. See all my kids married in the temple
2. Visit every temple in the USA (and beyond!)
3. Go to Australia
4. Build my dreamhouse
5. Travel outside the US
6. Be an involved grandma
7. Decorate my house (by someone who knows what they are doing)
8. Qualify for and run the Boston Marathon!
8 things I say often
1. "What did you forget to give me? (a kiss)"
3. "He spit up again."
4. "Is that how we say it?"
5. "Who's my princess?"
6. "I love you."
8. "Quit bugging each other."
8 TV shows I’ve recently watched
1. Dancing with the stars
2. The Biggest Loser (While I eat ice cream)
3. Nova- Marathon Challenge(very cool!)
4. Super Why (Yes, I like it too!)
5. Oprah (While I am folding laundry on Mondays!)
6. The News (trying to find out any info on the fires...frustrating that they only showed San Diego!)
7. Scrubs(Is it really the final year?!)
8. The Office
8 songs I could listen to over and over
1. Since You've Been Gone- Kelly Clarkson
2. Eye of the Tiger- Survivor
3. Songs by Chris Daughtry
4. Air Supply songs (What a dork I am!)
5. Most songs by Kelly Clarkson
6. Anything by Chicago, the greatest band of all time!! (I am with you on this one Val. Awesome concert!)
7. Anything by Peter Cetera, because he WAS Chicago!!
8. Don't want to listen to over and over but do- kid songs!
8 things that attract me to my best friends
1. They don't judge me
2. They know how to be there for me
3. They understand
4. They are lots of fun
5. They don't try to hide their weaknesses
6. They love me for who I am
7. They are crazy!!
8. They make me want to be a better person (love this one, Val)
8 things I’ve learned this past year
1. I can run a marathon less than 5 months after having a baby- woo hoo!!
2. I have so many blessings, I must remember that!
3. My husband is definitely my best friend, and I am so lucky that he treats me so well.
4. I don't have to be the perfect everything, I just have to be the perfect me.
5. I need to learn how to handle trials better.
6. There is still time.
7. My kids are amazing.
8. The hand of the Lord is in everything. You just have to look for it.
8 people I think should do '8'
3. Leah Marie
8. Whoever else wants to!
2 hours ago