Wow, Leah, this whole post is inspired by you. (Leah is one of my favorite people from college!)Thanks for giving me something to write about on Day 3. I am sure all of you know how tagging works, but here's the info, just in case.
The rules of the game should be posted at the beginning of the post. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Here are 6 things about me:
1. I must have been left out as a kid because I feel complete responsibility that everyone is included. (and I do mean everyone!) If I know of anything "cool" that is happening I make sure to spread the word. If I forget someone, I feel horrible. I started a playgroup at the church so that anyone who wants to come is invited. It is a lot of pressure that no one puts on me except myself.
2. I still bite my nails. I really thought I had broken this habit when I stopped biting my nails before my sister's wedding. I was 8 months pregnant and couldn't control the way my figure looked, so I focused on something I could control. I went about 5 months(which is the longest I have ever gone) and then Harry Potter 7 came out. I was a goner...no more nails...
3. I LOVE kids! I teach a kids gym class at the YMCA and I truly enjoy it. I would have a lot of kids, if all I had to do was play and cuddle with them. Unfortunately, there is also feeding, clothing, bathing, discipling, and organizing. Oh yeah, and then you need to keep the house clean also. I am not as good at those aspects.
4. I am an all-or-nothing type of person. I give 100% or I give nothing. This can be really good, but it also can be really bad. When it comes to cleaning, I get frustrated that it can't all be done at the same time, so I give nothing sometimes. It also means I give my heart completely and in so doing am hurt more easily.
5. I LOVE most sports and I am grateful that I am healthy enough to participate, but I am not really good at any of them. I feel like I can hold my own, and that is about it. The good news is, I really enjoy pushing myself, learning, and seeing progress.
6. Seeing Princesses on Ice today was just as much for me as it was for Emily. I think Jeff figured that out about halfway through. I love musicals, I can sing every word to every Disney movie. Emily and I dance around a lot singing princess songs. (Shhh, don't tell anyone.)
Spread the Love
Okay, it is almost midnight (really) so I will make this quick. If you comment on this blog I will post 3 things that I like about you. (If I don't know you very well and you post I promise I will read your blog and I know I will find 3 things I like about you!) I will admit I found much satisfaction when I commented on Leah's blog. Thanks for spreading the love!!
I will put pictures up later. I am tired...
Oh, and by the way, I tag Valerie (and I just saw you tagged me to the 8-I will do that another day), Emilini, Stephanie,and Amy. I know that's not 6, but again, I am tired.
6 hours ago