Wednesday, November 21, 2007

So Happy Together!



I know, I know I missed my post yesterday. But, I have to say I don't care one iota. All I care about right now is that I am back with my sweetheart and my little boy. I was so happy to see them. Poor Emily has been asking for daddy every time she wakes up. It is so good to be with them.

Yesterday was also my sister Crystal's birthday. She is 29-again. :-) She is one of the strongest, most generous people I have ever known. I love my friendship with her. It seems like we grow even closer as the years go by. I am grateful that she is my sister.

Alright, now I am going to enjoy being with everyone again. I will put up pics soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
I am so happy that Dallin and Jeff are with you now! I hope your Thanksgiving will be nice with your family. My thoughts and prayers are with your family and Dad. Heather

Sara said...

Hey, Lady, just saying hi and ...Tag, you're it...
(see my blog)

JP said...

What a cute family picture.

(I'm catching up on my blog reading...I'm way out of the loop.)

Hope you had a wonderful holiday.