Saturday, November 01, 2008

Getting geared up for NaBloPoMo...

I just signed up again for NaBloPoMo- where you post every day for the month of November. I did this last year and even though it was a tough time in my life, I am grateful that I did it. So, for all of you (the 5 of you who read this!) who tell me I don't update enough- now you will get much more than you want! I already have a few posts in my head. Here are some teasers:

1. Halloween Update (of course!)
2. The Kelly Shopping Curse
3. My Plan for this Year
4. Our newest addition
5. Running Addiction

So stop back by. I will be here all month. :-)

9 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm looking forward to them!

The Meier Family said...

You are such an inspiration for me! Can't wait!

Kathy Rump said...

Very ambitious!

Jadie said...

The Kelly Shopping curse--intriguing!

Brittany said...

Hooray I can't wait! Excited to hear what the newest addition is! I love keeping in touch with you via your blog... so fun! BTW my blog isn't private anymore.

Suzie Petunia said...

What MORE Kelly?! I love it!

Jennifer Lomenick said...

Well, hurry up. I am dying to hear it all.

Carrie said...

Hi Kelly
I'm looking forward to hearing about your November days. I miss you!
Maybe It'll inspire me to get my blog going (life's been busy in SF!)

Carrie Buffington

Erica said...

This sounds great Kelly! I don't know if I can blog every day but I sure am going to see if I can at least blog once or twice a week this month!! lol