Friday, November 28, 2008

What I learned in driving school...

...SLOW DOWN!

I had this crazy idea that I was going to get my house ready to put on the market in one month. Here I am, determined to get my life somewhat running smoothly and I decide to throw in a major life-altering event such as selling a house.

After talking to my sister, and taking this defensive driving course, I have now changed direction. Back to the drawing board. Back to my original plan of getting organized one project at a time. Whew!

2 comments:

Suzie Petunia said...

I guess you are probably feeling both happy and sad about this. Someday you're going to get that piece of land that you've been dreaming of. Good things come to those who wait... isn't that how the commercial goes? (I can't even remember which product that is for... how funny.) You are doing a great job of organizing your life and home. You really are inspiring to me.

Ranell said...

I'm glad to hear this, for your sake, and for mine. I kind of thought you were crazy, but I was willing to be supportive and help in any way I could. But I was looking forward to sharing the year long project with you, too! So, now you can slow down and do it right; and then when the time comes to move (and it will!) you will feel better about the whole process.